Australian mandatory vaccines are ever closer to becoming a reality... Read more →
there are many people, including mainstream Western scientists, who have pointed out numerous highly strange and irregular things about the moon. A few years ago David Icke brought the book Who Built The Moon? by Chris Knight and Alan Butler to attention, and concluded that the moon is an unnatural object that has been placed there for some reason – possibly as a broadcasting station. Icke further linked the moon to Saturn, and theorized that the “Matrix” in which we live is actually a program originally broadcast by Saturn and amplified by the moon. He called it the Saturn-Moon-Matrix. Now, with consumer technology rapidly advancing all the time, there are many people pointing their video cameras up at the night sky … with incredible results. More confirmation that all is not as it seems in outer space is the most visually fascinating of the latest moon anomalies: the lunar wave.
A man going by the name of Crrow777 has filmed some astonishing footage of the moon (see embedded video above). He caught something which he dubbed the “lunar wave” going across the surface of the moon, from bottom to top as it appeared on his camera. This lunar wave has the appearance of a line that moves across a computer screen during a reset. It looks digital, electronic or holographic. Yet, how could that possibly be true if the moon were just a natural satellite of Earth, made from rock?
Of course, many skeptics and naysayers have criticized his findings and claimed the lunar wave must be a result of his recording equipment, and not local to the moon itself. However, as Crrow shows in the video, by adjusting various layers, colors and lighting, you can see that the wave actually occurred on or above the moon’s surface, and has nothing to do with his camera. The implications are staggering. I conclude from this that the lunar wave is showing us at least 2 possibilities (and maybe more):
– the moon’s true surface is being cloaked by some kind of advanced holographic technology, to hide things below, probably bases, structures and evidence of extraterrestrial life on the lunar surface; or
– the moon itself is holographic. It has no solid physical existence, but is rather a projection of light, a hologram made to look 3-dimensional.
The exciting discovery of the lunar wave comes on the heels of many other bizarre moon anomalies. Here is a brief list of some of the more prominent moon anomalies which have been discovered:
– Astronomer Carl Sagan wrote in his 1966 book Intelligent Life in the Universe that “a natural satellite cannot be hollow”, yet evidence indicates the moon is hollow. There are reports that it rung like a bell when hit with objects. In the Zulu tradition, shaman Credo Mutwa said that his people thought of the Moon as an egg without its yolk (i.e. hollow). The website BibliotecaPleyades has an article from Ronald Regehr which states:
“The moon’s mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times an equal volume of water) whereas the Earth’s is 5.5. What does this mean?
In 1962, NASA scientist Dr. Gordon MacDonald stated, “If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere.” Nobel chemist Dr. Harold Urey suggested the moon’s reduced density is because of large areas inside the moon where is “simply a cavity.” MIT’s Dr. Sean C. Solomon wrote, “the Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the moon’s gravitational field… indicating the frightening possibility that the moon might be hollow.””
– Considering the Earth’s size and magnetic field, it is quite unlikely to have a satellite at all, but if it were to have one, we could expect it to be something in the vicinity of 30 miles round. For instance, Mars’ 2 moons, Phobos and Deimos, have diameters of 13 and 4 miles respectively. Yet, the Moon’s diameter is around 2160 miles – bigger than Pluto – and more than 1/4 of the Earth’s diameter!;
– The Moon’s diameter is 400 times smaller than that of the Sun, and is 400 times closer to the Earth than the Sun – meaning the Moon neatly and exactly blocks out the Sun during a solar eclipse! What are the chances of this? The Moon blocks the Sun’s disk so precisely during a solar eclipse that the Sun’s corona can be studied, without which much of Einstein’s work would not have been confirmed. Isaac Asimov described this as being “the most unlikely of coincidences”;
– A one second arc of the Moon’s rotation is exactly equal to 100 megalithic yards. Coincidence?;
– In his book Alien Agenda, Jim Marrs quotes this interesting idea from science writer William Roy Sheldon:
“It is important to remember that something had to put the moon at or near its present circular pattern around the earth. Just as an Apollo spacecraft circling the Earth every ninety minutes, while one hundred and sixty kilometers high, has to have a velocity of roughly twenty-nine thousand kilometers per hour to stay in orbit, so something has to give the moon the precisely required velocity for its weight and altitude.
The point – and it is one seldom noted in considering the origin of the moon – is that it is extremely unlikely that any object would just stumble into the right combination of factors required to stay in orbit. ‘Something’ had to put the moon at its altitude, on its course and at its speed. The question is: what was that something?”
In short, the moon violates so many known laws of physics and so many expectations of what is normal, that it is easier to explain the non-existence of the moon than its existence. In this light, Irwin Shapiro of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics stated, “The best explanation for the moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.” The moon is perfectly positioned to give us the type of world we live in. Is this just a cosmic coincidence?
Crrow spent a long time simply presenting his video evidence without an explanation, but eventually the weight of evidence led him to come to the following conclusion:
“After many thousands of hours of lunar observation and research I have come to know that the moon is an illusion and that people cannot go above low Earth orbit. The moon is not a rock in orbit around the Earth.”
It may seem like a “far-out” conclusion, but consider for a moment how on so many many levels, things are not real. If you want to know the truth, you’re going to have to discard everything you were taught and everything you thought you knew. The famous philosopher Rene Descartes decided to throw everything out until he found something he could be really sure of, upon which to base his theories. In the end, he settled upon the idea that he knew without doubt he was thinking, and so came up the phrase cogito ergo sum, or “I think, therefore I am”. It was a great attempt to arrive at Truth (we now know roughly 400 years later that thinking itself is not the only proof of existence, that consciousness is a more powerful force that reason, and that the uncontrolled thinking mind is the source of humanity’s suffering, but nonetheless Descartes’ method is to be admired).
If you accept the idea of a holographic Moon or that the Moon is an illusion, it leads, as always, to further questions. Is the Moon merely being covered to hide other aspects of it? We know that as the Moon gets closer, it affects spin of Earth and gives us seasons. Is it the reason for the great cataclysms and catastrophes many different cultures and traditions recorded in our past? Danish philosopher Soren Kierkegaard said that there are 2 ways to be fooled – both by believing something that isn’t, and not believing something that is. Is the Moon transmitting false information to manipulate our perception, as well as blocking information we would normally decode? What about the Sun? What about the other planets in the Solar System?
The Sun is not what it seems, either. Have you seen this video with Nassim Haramein where some kind of gargantuan UFOs or unknown space crafts fly straight into the Sun? Listen to what Eric Dollard says about how the Sun is a very different entity to what we imagine. It is transmitting energy and information, rather than heat and light – we just decode that information as heat and light:
“(The Sun has) no inside structure. Only a surface. There is no inside structure … there is no fusion in the Sun … you only get fusion in the X-rays … They don’t know how the sun works. The Sun is a transformer; it transforms from some other dimension. It’s not burning anything. It’s a converter.”
As for the rest of the planets in the Solar System … can we really trust the images we get from the space agencies around the world? NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) has been caught red-handed, again and again, distorting and doctoring its images before public release. There are many people who have claimed they knew about NASA air-brushing photos to hide inconvenient things in them (e.g. UFOs, structures on the Moon and Mars, etc.) such as:
– Sergeant Karl Wolf (USAF) who was working with Tactical Air Command at Langley Air Force Base in Virginia in 1965. He was assigned to the lunar orbital project at NASA where he met an airman who confided in him that they had discovered bases in the far side of the moon;
– Former NASA employee Dr. Ken Johnston, Manager of the Data and Photo Control Department at NASA’s Lunar Receiving Laboratory and the largest whistleblower to ever leave NASA;
– Donna Hare, who had a secret clearance while working for NASA contractor, Philco Ford. She testified that she was shown a photo of a picture with a distinct UFO. Her colleague explained that it was his job to airbrush such evidence of UFOs out of photographs before they were released to the public;
– Matthew Boylan, realistic photo painter, who is a former NASA operational graphics manager. He worked for years creating photo-realistic computer graphics for NASA.
Nazi-and-Freemason-controlled NASA has clearly shot its credibility, so why would it be a good idea to blindly swallow its images of “outer space”? Eric Dubay, who has come out with a lot of information recently on the flat Earth theory, asserts that the so-called images we have of Venus, Jupiter and just about everything else from space are actually fake CGI (Computer Generated Images).
At this stage, all this information on moon anomalies and more doesn’t lead to answers, but rather more questions. If the Moon, Sun and Solar System planets are hollow, artificial or holographic, what does that say about the Earth? Where are we? Is there even such a thing as “outer space”? What exactly are we looking at when we sees dots of light in the firmament?
The layers of deception that surround us are so thick that, unfortunately, it casts doubt on all that we believe to be true. Winston Churchill confessed that truth was the first casualty of war; Neil Armstrong admitted that truth had many protective layers. Fraud vitiates all, as the legal maxim goes, and we have already detected a massive amount of fakery and fraud by our so-called authorities – not just politicians, but also the scientists, religious leaders and others who define the nature of reality and the scope of possibility for us. The worldwide conspiracy relies on constantly suppressing our idea of what is possible – for how can we create newer, better and freer realities if we do not first think they are possible and imagine them?
Keep questioning and keep challenging the status quo. The Truth will out.
Want the latest commentary and analysis on Conspiracy, Natural Health, Sovereignty, Consciousness and more? Sign up for free blog updates!
Makia Freeman is the editor of alternative news / independent media site The Freedom Articles and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com, writing on many aspects of truth and freedom, from exposing aspects of the worldwide conspiracy to suggesting solutions for how humanity can create a new system of peace and abundance.